Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 19 – Something you regret

Dave, and no it's not dating Dave or being friends with Dave. It was not getting to know Dave better.

I posted about Dave back in July of 2008 in a post titled Just Remembering. He was a very good friend of mine, one that could have been a lot more but I wouldn't let it. I don't even regret the not letting it, I know Dennis is who I was suppose to be with, but Dave died the winter after I met him in a car accident and I've always regretted not spending more time with him there near the end. I'd recently started dating Dennis and of course all my time had been consumed with him, but I don't know if Dave knew how much I did care for him and how much I respected him and that's what I regret.

I honestly don't have a lot of regrets but that is my biggest one.

No comments: