Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - Your Day

Well, today was a pretty good day. I read a book.

It started off with me getting the kids up and ready. Then doing some stuff on the computer, then a little bit of cleaning. Then, I've got some books that have been calling my name since Christmas and I just couldn't resist any longer. So I sat down to read Hidden Truth by Dawn Cook. I figured I'd only read for a couple of hours since Dennis' Dad was coming up and then I'd have to wait until Monday to read some more. But before I realized it, it was 6:00, Dennis was home from work, and I only had 1/3 or so of the book to go. So, I had to ignore Dennis for most of the night and finish my book. It was the second in a series. I listened to the first one (First Truth) almost 2 months ago now (through our library but they didn't have the rest) and ordered the rest of the series off Amazon and then Dennis insisted on giving them to me for Christmas so, I guess really they've been calling my name for even longer than that.

Dennis got the kids put to bed, I finished my book and then I fell asleep to us watching Lie to Me. So, yup, it was a pretty good day :)

No comments: