Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 20 – This month

Hmmm, what to say about this month? Well, it was January the first month of the year 2011... Really, there wasn't anything huge that happened this month. Took care of kids, cuddled with a baby, went to the gym occasionally, cleaned the house, went to cub scouts, watched some tv, had play dates with friends, talked on the phone with friends.

I taught Charity my cell phone number. They were learning about it at school and she got to pass it off by calling home during school :) That was a fun call! I discovered that her brain must work similar to mine because she had a harder time just memorizing the numbers but as soon as I showed her the pattern to dial she had it down. Next I need to teach her our address, though she knows the city already. I've started seriously potty training Danielle, we are done with pullups. She's does surprisingly well some days and dismally awful others! Hopefully it's not long until she gets it down.

This weekend we'll be going to visit my parents since it's my Mom's birthday on Monday. That should be fun. Oh, we started a babysitting swap with a friend. So every Friday night (mostly fridays) is spent either on a date or babysitting! We've been out once and we've got a date set up for tomorrow so I'm excited, though we have no idea what we're doing as of yet, lol.

Well, Rebecca woke up and is fussing, if I think of anything else I'll add it but that sounds mostly like our month!

No comments: