Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16 – Your first kiss

I'm going to tell you about my first kiss with Dennis. :)

We'd been dating for about a month and we'd gone to see the movie The Other Side of Heaven that night. We were on a double date with Sam and whoever she was seeing at the time, sorry I don't remember who, so he dropped us both off at her house.

Him and I stood on the front porch talking for a few minutes. Then he made his move :) It was the perfect first kiss. What can I say? It was a soft gentle kiss and caught me by surprise. It wasn't my first kiss ever but all the other paled in comparison to that one.

After I went in the house, already giddy with happiness, I had another surprise. He'd left flowers, a note, and a necklace for me inside. It was a beautiful necklace (he has great taste in jewelery, lucky me!). That is a night I will never forget and a memory I will always cherish.

No comments: