Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 - Your Parents

My Mom was born and raised in West Virginia. She joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in her teenage years. She was the only girl in her family. Was very close to her Aunt Kathleen. Went to BYU for college and there met my Dad. What can I say about her? She is one of the sweetest, kindest, most caring people I know. She is always looking for ways to help others.

Dad was born in Oregon, I think. (I'm so sorry if I got that wrong!) He was raised in Oregon. We went and visited there this summer and had a great time! Has 2 sisters, one who lives in Australia and the other in Wisconsin, I think. I really should know that, shouldn't I? Was in the Air Force for a while. What about Dad? Well, he loves his family and tries to do what he can for them. He enjoys computers and reading. (That's where I got my love of reading and computers from!)

They've been in love for over 40 years and looking forward to many more together!

No comments: