Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 18 – Your favorite birthday

What is up with all these favorite posts!?! They're the hardest to come up with because how am I suppose to pick which is my favorite! I always try to do something special for my birthday so this is tough! I got my Patriarchal Blessing for my 13th Birthday, went on a trip to Washington for my 19th Birthday, had my first child right before my 23rd Birthday. And those are only a couple of the memorable things I've done on or for my Birthday. I'm very big into Birthdays and being spoiled for that special day every year so it's hard to pick just one so I'm not going to pick which is my favorite but just pick one to tell you about!

This one happened right after I got engaged! lol, Funny how a few of these seem to be lining up so well, lol. Anyway, so Laura was in Washington at Vashon island for like 6 weeks for a thing for school. (College). It was a year after graduating from High School and I was NOT going to have a birthday without seeing my twin so, we got special permission for me to come visit her and I bought plane tickets to Washington! I was excited to get to go back after so many years.

Vashon island was beautiful! And I'd love to go back one day to show it to Dennis, especially that time of year when everything is abundantly green! I really did have a lot of fun though!

No comments: