Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12 – What’s in your bag

Seeing as I recently had a baby, I carry a diaper bag so it's got lots of baby stuff in it :) I'm doing this off memory so some things may not be specific. Without further ado, the contents of my bag:

extra blanket
extra change of clothes for Rebecca
pair of babylegs
2 burp cloths
3 size 1 diapers
1 pullup (for Danielle)
wipes
desitin
couple of pens
bag of candy
couple of granola bars
several dum dums
handbag with debit card, drivers license and misc, other cards in it
some change and a couple of dollars
chapstick
lip gloss
small bag of makeup stuff (eye ointment. blush, mascara)
a couple of small toys
cell phone when I'm out and about
keys
hair things for me
hair things for the girls

Well, that's all I can think of, there's probably more but I don't remember so there you go.

No comments: