Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - What I ate Today

OK, not sure what the point is to tell everyone what I ate but here you go: (Have I mentioned one reason I go to the gym, besides to stay healthy of course, is so I can eat what I want? :)

Breakfast:
A banana and a granola bar (running out the door to go to the gym)

Lunch: (grabbed from Wendy's after the gym :)
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, no cheese, and a Sour Cream and Chives baked potato.
A couple of bites of a frosty
3 chicken nuggets
6 fries
Some lemonade

Snack:
A handful of Life Cereal
A handful of Christmas M&Ms
4 or 5 Chickin in a Biskit Crackers

Dinner:
1 homemade meat, bean and cheese burrito
A handful of shredded Cheese

Snack:
~2 cookies, not sure what kind they were but they were yummy! (cinnamon sugar cookies, maybe?)

Drank 8-10 glasses of water today, need to drink more, I'm thirsty! (Zumba does that to me!)

Now I'm actually contemplating what to eat for a bedtime snack... I'm hungry. lol!

No comments: