Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Oz this week (thanks for telling me Dad, though I haven't gotten to watch it yet) talked about Pelvic Prolapse (Uterine Prolapse falls under this). So, go to this link and learn about Pelvic Prolapse, especially if you're a woman! It really is a Women's Health Issue that deserves more attention and knowledge spread about it! So few people even know what it is and yet Dr. Oz says it's going to be a concern for up to 50% of women. When I researched it after I had Danielle I remember reading that it said it currently affects like 1 in 4 women. I have a mild Uterine Prolapse that is very problematic right after giving birth and I really wish there was more information about it, I had a hard time finding much when I started researching it 2 1/2 years ago.

No comments: