Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 - Your First Love

Wow, where to even start with this one? There is my first crush as a kid, my first crush as a teenager, my first boyfriend, then there's my first love, my second love... You get the idea. I tended to fall in love a lot when I was younger. :) So. can I skip this one? lol. Or change it to a different love than the first? Guess not since this one IS titled First Love.

My first love's name was Russ. He was visiting one of my Young Women's leaders. She'd moved from the ward but we'd kept in touch. I was a Junior in High School at the time. What is there really to say though? He was only visiting for a couple of months. He took me to Prom that we. We dated, we flirted, we had a lot of fun. We kept in contact for quite a while after he left, a couple of years in fact. He never asked me to follow him so I never did. It was a bit sad at that time but now I'm grateful, I may never have met Dennis otherwise.

No comments: