Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 11 – Your siblings

I'm the Fourth child in my family.

First in the family is my older brother, James, who is 12 years older than me. He has a little boy, who's not so little anymore. I think he's 14, no, just turned 15. Wow. They moved to Michigan or somewhere around there almost 8 years ago and we haven't kept in very good contact so I don't know much about what's going on with them.

Then there is my older sister, Renell, who is 9 years older than me. She works as a machinist and has 2 boys. One who is 14 and one who is 11. (If I remember their ages correctly). She lives up in Northern Idaho and we don't get to see much of each other anymore but we keep in pretty good contact so I get to hear about what's going on in her life. :)

Next in line is my identical twin sister, Laura :) My favorite twin :) She's a teacher and has 3 small children, ages 5, 4 and 3! She lives in Arizona and we don't get to see each other nearly enough at all :( But we've started talking on the phone more the last year or so and it's been nice to stay in closer contact with her.

Last, but not lease, is my "little" brother Roy. He's an adult already ad I don't know how that happened. To me, he's still just a kid. He's currently working on finding his place in the world.

So, those are my siblings. We make an interesting assortment on personalities and preferences, but hey, we're family!

No comments: