Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8 - A Moment

OK. so this is really Day 9 but even though I missed a day, I'm just gonna continue on until I'm done with all 30 posts. :) So, a moment. This is a hard one since I did a post bout moments a few weeks ago. But I was lucky enough to have caught this exchange with photos a few days ago and figured I'd share.

Look this is Rebecca.

Mommy, see this is a picture of Rebecca

See Rebecca, it's you.

See, See, it's Becca.

See Becka, it's you!

I was really entertained to watch this. When I showed Dennis the pictures I'm not sure if he was entertained by the pictures, or by my voice overs to go with the pictures. But Danielle really is obsessed with showing Rebecca her picture in the picture book. LOL. It's cute to see her take such an interest in the baby. Her and Charity both really are such good helpers and wanting to always help with her, take care of her, and show her things.

No comments: