Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Too Excited

Ever hear the phrase "like a kid in a candy store." Well, that one doesn't describe me right now, but how about a kid waiting for Christmas morning! Seriously, Christmas could be coming any day around here and I don't think I could be more excited.

I had some strong Braxton Hicks Contractions this morning that obviously turned into nothing but I was getting so excited thinking maybe it was time... Only it wasn't :( How about the kid who wakes up thinking it's Christmas morning only to find out it's not :( Ah well, Christmas will come soon enough and I'll be holding this little bundle of joy in my arms!

Really though I am so excited for her to get here. I cannot wait to add another beautiful little girl into our family. I know the girls are just going to adore here, sure sometimes I worry how they'll adjust to a new sibling, but I know they will love her. They both seem excited about the new baby as well.

This morning Charity wanted to feel her move and she wasn't interested so I told Charity she was sleeping but maybe she'd wake up after I had breakfast. Guess who went and fixed me a bowl of cereal right then! lol. Danielle loves to try to do things for the baby, that don't work yet. lol. She got out the baby wash the other day, thinking it was lotion, and when I told her no that's for giving the baby a bath, she wanted to give my tummy a bath. Charity plays that there is a baby in her tummy and so her and Danielle fight over where the baby is since Danielle KNOWS it's in Mommy's tummy, lol. They're just so cute in their own anticipation of her.

So, for now the waiting continues but soon, soon, all this excitement and anticipation will soon pay off!

1 comment: