Sunday, September 5, 2010

They've Arrived!!!

Yay!!! So, the crib, car seat, and bassinet are here!!! They're here! They're here! They're here! Yay!!! Can you tell I'm excited?

We got the crib in last weekend and got it all set up, I will have to post pictures with the cute bedding when I get around to taking some! And then this weekend the rest of the order came in and we got to go pick up the car seat and the bassinet! I LOVE the bassinet, it's going to be sooooo useful! Dennis hates it, I guess it was a pain to put together... especially with a couple of little girls trying to help. But YAY! One step closer to being ready for her to arrive!

And as of today I'm at 35 weeks. We start the waiting game at 36 weeks around here since Charity came a little over 3 weeks early so this week I need to make sure and finish up the last essential things and then we'll do all the extras (like finish painting the kitchen, lol) in the next few weeks!

The end is getting closer!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Camey said...

Post pictures soon. I want to see. Did you get a pink carseat or just generic?