Monday, September 13, 2010

36 Weeks

So, I've now hit 36 weeks and the waiting game has begun! Who knows when this little girl will decide to make her appearance. When I was pregnant with Charity, hitting 36 weeks meant nothing more than I had a month left until my due date but since SHE decided to make her appearance a little over 3 weeks early it means we have to be ready that much sooner and possibly sit around waiting that much longer! lol.

If this little girl decides to make her appearance as soon as Charity did, she'll be here the end of the week. If she waits as long as Danielle did, we've got until the end of this month. lol. Who knows, maybe she'll wait longer than Danielle did so it could be into October (I do have a friend hoping for Oct 2nd so she can share a birthday with her little girl, lol). I'm betting on a September birthday, probably early 20s but I'm sure this little girl will decide when she thinks the time is right. Until then, we're left waiting! But atleast the waiting game has begun and we are that much closer to her getting here, and me not being pregnant anymore!

No comments: