Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Etsy Stores

Mom and I have decided we're going to start an Etsy store :) to sell all things crafty of course :)

There is this really cool car seat blanket that Mom makes and that's going to be our primary seller I think, but then you know how crafty Mom is and all the stuff she likes to make so then she's occassionally gonna add in some other stuff to sell. We named it MomsOddsandEnds. We haven't transitioned it into a store yet, but look for it in the coming weeks. If I actually get everything ready for baby and am just sitting around waiting, I may try to get a few blankets made and added. Yay! A way for us to earn maybe just a little extra money and have some fun in the process.

Isn't Moms Odds and Ends a cute title? I figure since there's gonna be a little bit of everything it's fitting, and probably better than what we initially wanted (Crafty Mommas). Dennis said he really likes Moms Odds and Ends better, lol.... Now I gotta go make us a title picture or something!

No comments: