Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Stuff

I'm up at 7 in the morning, with the daughter who normally sleeps in, and I'm tired... so I've got a bunch of random stuff to mention :)

1 - Getting up EVERY SINGLE HOUR in the night to pee, really really sucks. Seriously, every single hour, I think I might have skipped midnight but that's it! So a single 2 hour stretch mixed in... Seriously, can I just have this baby already so she gets off my bladder!?!

2 - With her being so low, remember she was at 0 station, fully engaged, last Thursday and Sunday morning all the nurse said was that she was very low, how much pressure and damage is it doing to my already weakened muscles down there? Ahh, the fun worries of pregnancy. I'd consider looking up uterine prolapse and pregnancy effects on them online, but I know from the beginning of my pregnancy that that would be pointless....

3 - So, tonight when she checks me, even though I was still only dilated to a 3 on Sunday, am I going to be a 4 tonight or still at a 3, more effaced or not? And is she even lower? Seriously, I don't want to deliver in the car on the way to the hospital, especially when I live only minutes away! Forget on the way, I'm worried I'm going to be delivering at home! Crazy crazy. Though really, I've got the emergency delivery section bookmarked in my what to expect when you're expecting so whoever is here can have directions on how to catch the baby... good luck reading it in time!

4 - Dennis was funny this morning :) Before he left for work I had him rubbing my back for a few minutes and he said to me, "She moves a lot in the night, doesn't she?" Um, yes, especially when I'm trying to go to sleep... "Yes, why do you ask?" says me. He told me it was just a hunch and then I got him to admit that he kept his hand on my tummy for a while last night while he was trying to go to sleep and she was moving a lot :) Awwww :)

5 - My doctor wants to induce at 39 weeks to have my labor in a more controlled environment... Yeah, lol, why wait until 39 weeks then when I've never made it that far before? Well, the policy at our hospital is no inducing or c-sections before 39 weeks unless medically necessary. Well, tonight is my last appointment before I hit 39 weeks so she's probably going to want to schedule an induction just in case. 39 weeks is Sunday which means she'd want to schedule it for Monday. I'd prefer to have the baby at the end of the week to get those extra few days from the weekend with Dennis around so any chance I can convince her of pushing it up to Thursday or Friday? Probably not, but that would mean baby by the end of the week! However, I haven't decided if I am willing to be induced or not (I sooooo don't want an IV, that was my whole reason for deciding to try to go natural last time....) so I'm not really sure what to do at my appointment tonight. Dennis says it doesn't matter since the induction wouldn't be until the beginning of next week and she'll be here before then. Oh, can I hope!?! lol.

6 - So, because I'm so disappointed she's not here yet, I've resigned myself to the fact that she's decided to wait as long as possible to come, she just wants to stay put. I was saying so to Dennis when we started talking about the induction option this morning. And now he's the one saying she'll be her by the end of the week. lol. I'm normally the one saying she'll come early, and he's the one saying don't be disappointed if she stays put until your due date or later. LOL! Oh, how we sometimes switch roles. And honestly, I still see her coming early, there's still 12 days until my due date of 10/10/10 and Danielle was only 10 days early so it really could be any time but hopefully if I keep telling myself she's staying put I'll be pleasantly surprised when she comes early instead of so disappointed every morning when I'm still pregnant, lol. (I've gone into labor both other times in the middle of the night). Though, I've just known this whole pregnancy she was going to be a September baby and if she is, she'd better hurry up cuz there's only a few days left!

Ok, so is that enough random, mostly baby stuff, for you? And can I go back to bed now?

No comments: