Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

So, I don't have the pics yet on my computer but I just wanted to write a little bit about Halloween tonight. It was a lot of fun. Charity was a horse, Danielle was a dalmation puppy and I was the Twilight Princess :)

We left the house around 5:30. Charity walking, me pushing Danielle in the stroller cuz I didn't want to carry her for that long. Our Neighbors Tiffany and Alex went with us. Alex was Alexander the Great and Tiffany went as Alexander the Great's mom, Queen Olympius. Their costumes were great!

Well, Charity absolutely LOVED trick-or-treating. So much, that we didn't make it back in the house in 7:30! That's right, we were trick-or-treating for 2 hours and even then she didn't actually want to come in yet. lol. At every house it was "Let's go to the next one, Mommy."

I think she just wanted the candy :) That girl has a sweet tooth. It was nice though some of the houses gave out little toys and such instead of candy. She'll really enjoy those. Shh got some playdoh, some goo, a pencil. I don't remember what else but she picked all of those over the candy so that's at least nice. lol. If she has her way, it'll all be gone tomorrow, if we have it our way, she'll have candy until at least christmas!

I'll try to get the pictures posted sometime this weekend but it probably won't happen until the beginning of next week since we're headed out of town tomorrow. My SIL is having her baby shower tomorrow! I'm excited to go. But it's getting late and we've got to get the girls to sleep, get everything packed and then we want to play a game of Age of Empires before we go to bed! Busy, busy night :) But lots of fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! They are so fun to trick or treat with at that age. Jake had a blast. We also have a TON of candy!! We only went around the block, too, but with 4 kids it adds up fast.