Saturday, October 11, 2008

The First Snowfall of the Season

Well, it's happened, we've had our first snowfall! Charity insisted on going out to play in it this morning! Daddy got her ready and took her outside. She loved it. One time he threw some snow at her and she looked at him and said, "Daddy, do it again!" A little while later I held Danielle by the window so she could look out at it and she just got a big grin on her face watching it (big surprise there that she was smiled about it, huh? But yup, it is snowing. I was warned it was coming but I'm still not quite prepared for it! I mean it's only October! I was hoping for a warm halloween but I guess it's going to be another year where we've all got to be bundled up while trick-or-treating :)

While I don't really care for winter time and the snow (I'm scared to death to drive in the snow). The first snow fall does get me really excited because it means the holiday season is on it's way and that's one of my favorite times of year!

,m,llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,,jn t dfc h,n nmmmmm n//cg78yh nnh h bb 4e b7 be3 b g vb 7y77 ghn h b66666666666666 b

Danielle says hi and she is just thrilled that mommy is letting her play with the keyboard! lol.

Onto other news, have I mentioned I'm dyeing my hair bright red for Halloween? Yup, I am and Dennis is freaking out! He's not too sure he likes the idea much. It's a temporary dye but it can last from 5-40 washes so I might have red hair for a while! A little scary I must admit since I've NEVER dyed my hair before, in any way. But my friend Tiffany has offered to help (she dyes her own hair occasionally so hopefully we don't mess it up too much! But, aahhhhhhh, my pretty blonde hair... oh well, it'll be interesting at least.

No comments: