Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh no!

Ahhh, things just keep getting worse around here :( Poor Charity, now her cat is missing. Tuesday when Grandpa and Mindy left I was holding Danielle and I had to fight Charity to go back in the house (cuz he hates going back inside). Well, I left her kitten outside cuz I couldn't chase him to get him back in the house while dealing with the girls and when I remembered later to go out and get him. He was nowhere to be found. It's now been two days and we can't find him :( He was such a pretty well behaved kitty too :( I think I've decided we just can't have pets right now. It is just not working out for us. So, maybe in a few years we'll get them another cat or something.

Yesterday we went to the zoo again which was a lot of fun. Charity doesn't seem to be able to get enough of the zoo. We went to a playgroup first yesterday morning and I said something to someone how we were going to the zoo later and the next thing you know Charity is over by the car ready to go because she needs to go to the zoo now. Then she wouldn't even eat lunch really because she kept insisting she needed to eat it at the zoo! It was a fun day, but what do I hear from her this morning? "I need to go to the zoo mommy!" Yes, Charity, but not today! lol.

On the bright side I went to the yoga/pilates group this morning and it was sooo nice. I just wish I could convince Charity to go play with the other kids instead of trying to sit near me the whole time. But she is just so shy. Who knows, maybe after we've been going enough she'll get comfortable and go play instead.

Well, I've been neglecting the house this week and I think I just heard Danielle waking up from her nap!

No comments: