Thursday, October 16, 2008

Political Musings

OK, so I have decided that I am completely fed up with this whole 2 party system that we have going on. Has anyone heard the phrase about what happens to a house divided? This two party system has divided our country. It's made it all us v. them. It's not good for the US. While I am still undecided as to who I am going to vote for, I'm researching the issues extensively right now. I thought I would throw out this list for you so you could see who else is running for candidate. If we as the American people chose to quit dividing our country every 2-4 years through this ridiculous system we currently have going on, it would be better for everyone. So, I've found this list of presidential candidates.

I'm going to be researching each one and voting for the one I truly believe could make a difference, and ignore this whole dumb republican/democrat stuff. So what am I? I'm an American voter.

For those interested in the list who don't want to click the link here are the candidates and their websites:

Ralph Nader
Cynthia McKinney
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr
John McCain
Barrack Obama

Look at our nice range of candidates. So for those of you fed up as much as I am with this. Check out the others and see if there is someone who you can get behind as a presidential candidate.

1 comment:

SarahAnne said...

At the very least, it says something that these other candidates stand for something to remain on the ballot when they don't stand a chance. KWIM? They could throw their hands up in the air and walk away, but they have stayed put to offer us other options than the two big ones. And thank goodness for that!

Great thoughts, Sarah.