Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Day, Or Not

Well, this has been a long day. It all started early last night when as we were going to bed we could hear Charity coughing, coughing, coughing. I decided to go nurse her for a few minutes to see if it would help soothe her throat so she could sleep peacefully. While I know she was really glad to have some comfort from mommy, she was sick. She ended up not going back to sleep until 12:30. I also ended up letting her sleep in the living room and watch My Little Ponies all night. But then she was up again at 2:30 and didn't go back to sleep until after 4 :( And she threw up several times as well. My poor girl :( I am happy to report that while still coughing a lot today she hasn't thrown up at all since she got up for the morning. Although she did crash for a couple of hours in the afternoon which was good because she needed the sleep. I hope tonight is going to be a lot better.

Onto the fun part, our new bed was delivered this morning! So it was fun getting it set up. But Yay!!! We have a king sized bed now! I'm so excited, lol, it'll make sleeping with little ones invading in the middle of the night much easier.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh I can't wait until we get a king size bed! Poor Charity, that is no fun.

Amy said...

I hope Charity feels better soon! I'm so jealous of the King size bed!