Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting Ready for Halloween!!!

So, I waited in posting this because since my parents were coming to visit I wanted it to be a surprise for them. I just talked to my dad on the phone and he started talking about my hair! I wanted to know how he knew! And he told me not to send him an e-mail about it if I didn't want him to know. lol. I have it set up to e-mail them when I update my blog. Anyway, I completely didn't realize that I mentioned in my 8 Tag post. Oops, ruined the surprise. lol. Oh well. So here it is!

Well, I'm going to be Princess Midna from Zelda: Twilight Princess for Halloween. I've been working on my costume now most of the week. Here's what I did on Monday:

Look at that Red Hair!

Red Hair!

So, what do you think?

I've got to finish the headpiece now for the costume and do a lot of painting once my parents get here (my mom is sewing it for me). I'm really excited about this! Saturday is Boo at the Zoo that we're taking Charity too, and then that night is our Ward Halloween party (trunk-or-treating) and I'm dressing up for that!!! I LOVE Halloween! :)

No comments: