Monday, September 29, 2008

Talk about a heart attack

OK, so the cute thing first. Charity decided to get herself a snack and got the bag of cereal out of the cupboard and started pulling out handfuls of cereal and putting them on the walker to eat. Too cute. Although it's like the 4th time today she's eaten cereal. Silly girl. She had it when she woke up super early this morning, than she insisted on it for breakfast and then for lunch too. Silly silly girl! Ok, so that was cute. The NOT CUTE part was that I had brought the walker upstairs for Danielle earlier in the day to play in. I had blocked off the stairs with the bar stools so that Danielle couldn't get near them. Well, when i wasn't paying attention, after putting the cereal on the walker (no Danielle wasn't in it) Charity moved the bar stools, got in the walker and just about tried to go down the stairs in the walker! Talk about a heart attack as soon as I realized what she was just about to do. Luckily with a firm "Stop, Charity". She turned to look at me like "what mommy?" and didn't go down. She likes to sit in the walker downstairs when she watches anything on tv or even just to play in and i guess she decided she wanted it back downstairs. So, I carried it down for her but I'm going to have to be super careful in the future when I bring it up for Danielle to play.

Oh, and Danielle had fun moving around the kitchen in the walker :) Sorry I didn't get a video I'll have to next time but I just found one more thing she enjoys doing. She is such a happy baby though, is there anything that she doesn't like? Ok, besides her bouncy chair now. The cat decided to try to use her head as a scratch post the other day when she was in it and she no longer likes it, can't blame the poor girl. But boy did the cat get in trouble for that. My poor baby had claw marks on her head :( I was switching some laundry over and heard blood-curdling screams coming from my baby in the living room, ran in there to see what was wrong and she was just so upset the cat was sitting on the floor by the bouncer. It took a few minutes for the scratches to get red and noticeable and then you could tell what had happened :( I think we're going to get him de-clawed because he's just not learning that it is not ok to use them in the house and with the girls.

Oh, we did end up deciding to do the holiday plates and the ones we did to put out for examples turned out wonderful! Tiffany has them right now but I will definitely be taking a picture and posting it! I think this enrichment night is going to be a lot of fun and be a big hit as well!

No comments: