Monday, September 8, 2008

Results of the poll

The poll has now ended for Do Charity and Danielle look alike? And the result was, with 50% of the vote that they look similar! I guess I already knew that but it was still fun to see what others not. There were quite a few votes for Not Really though which surprised me, but I can see it.

Oh, I forgot to mention before that we took Danielle into the doctor's friday night because of a yeast rash on her bottom and when they weighed her she weighed 12lbs 5oz, that was with a wet diaper on though. So, even though at 2 months she weighed 2oz more than Charity had at 2 months, it seems that at 4 she may be a pound less (she turns 4 months on Friday and her appointment is a week after that). Charity was 13 1/2 lbs at 4 months. Intersting I think. Though, Danielle I don't think is nearly as long as Charity was either. They didn't check her height at the appointment but I know that she's not as long.

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Your post made me realize what a chunker I have. We just had is 2 month and he was 13lbs. and has been putting on weight at a rate of a pound a week! Yikes! Your girls are such cuties and I think they look very similar.

Sarah Jayne said...

Ahh, i don't know if that makes him a chunker or not! My girls are long and skinny. lol.