Monday, September 8, 2008

An update of sorts

It feels like it's been a while since I've done a good long post. So here goes :)

Charity now is just amazing me with her vocabulary and her abilities to communicate. She pretty much says anything she wants, whenever she wants. lol. But seriously, it's so cute to be able to know what it is she's thinking now. She just says the cutest things at times. I do struggle with her at times as well. I LOVE all the baby stages, they are so easy and cute. And while 2-year olds obviously have cute things going on they have a lot of not so cute things going on! She's gotten so opinionated that we just clash at times.

Danielle is growing like a weed. She'll be 4 months old on Friday. I know, can it be already!?! And she doesn't seem like my little baby anymore :( She can rollover, and loves to. When she's on her tummy, she's already trying to get up on her hands and knees. But wow does she love to smile and to giggle. Yesterday in Relief Society for 10 minutes or so she just kept looking around and giggling. It was the cutest thing. Several women had to turn to smile at her :) She is just so aware of what's going on around her.

I came up with the idea that we are all going to be Princesses for Halloween. Danielle is going to be a mermaid princess, Charity is going to be a rainbow princess (I found her the prettiest dress!) and I'm hoping to be Princess Midna still :) I had decided it was just going to cost too much money to make cuz the body suit I'd need would be atleast $30 but mom has a pattern for a bodysuit and said that she could make it for me! Yay!!! So we'll see how much the material will cost for all of it and it might still be doable. If not I'll just dress up to be a normal cute princess with my girls :) Dennis doesn't want to dress up so I'm not going to push him into it this year if he doesn't want to, it just ruins some of the fun.

So, now that Halloween is all thought of, time to move on to Christmas. lol... Ok, not really after all Thanksgiving is there in the middle but now that Fall is almost here I'm getting so excited for all of these holidays that are coming. I just love this part of the year there is so much to do and so much to look forward to. Christmas this year with two girls is just going to be so much fun! I know Danielle won't be old enough to be that excited about it but Charity will be even more than she was last year and it's going to be so much fun.

There was something else I was going to write about here that I thought of yesterday in Relief Society but I've forgotten :( Well, If I think of it I'll post about it but if not, oh well, we'll just all be left wondering.

No comments: