Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Halloween?

So is it too early to be thinking about Halloween? Cuz I've already started thinking about Halloween costumes. I think Danielle is going to be a mermaid but I don't know about Charity, myself or Dennis yet! Charity said she wants to be an elephant but I don't know if I want her to be an elephant. lol. Dennis says he doesn't want to dress up this year and I'm thinking about being a fairy or Princess Midna out of Zelda: Twilight Princess... hmmm... something to think about anyway.

Which reminds me, anyone play Zelda: Twilight Princess yet? We just finished it this weekend and it was such a fun game! I'm not ready to be done. lol. Seriously, we had a save back like 10 hours from the end and I may go and start up that one so I can do more of the side stuff that we didn't! How funny is that! But seriously, Midna once she turns back into the princess (sorry that is such a spoiler!) would make a fun costume! Well, even her as the imp would be a fun costume, but I figure I'm a bit too big... Maybe I could get Dennis to be Link in wolf form and then we could have Charity be Midna... that would be cute too! Or Danielle be Midna and then Charity could be Link in human form... Can you tell I'm into family themed costumes? Gotta do it while the kids are young and you can talk them into it. lol. Last year we were pirates!

No comments: