Friday, September 26, 2008

I need something to do!

So, I'm a bit bummed. Dennis started working 4 10s this week so he should be home today for a day off. But no, he's having to work this weekend because he's got a big deadline at work coming up soon :( He probably has to work tomorrow and he may have to work next weekend as well :( I want to spend time with my husband!!! Oh, and he's also got an assignment due Tuesday so he needs to spend a lot of time on that as well.

It's hard to type when you have a 4 month old in your lap who really likes the keyboard! Danielle is getting so good at sitting up! Pretty soon she'll be able to do all the sitting up that she wants! Although right now she's going through a Mommy I want all of your attention phase. Those are even harder to handle with a toddler around! Occasionally Charity plays with her for me to try to entertain her and it is just the sweetest thing. They love each other so much! I hope it lasts, lol.

I had started a post yesterday about my busy week but never got to finish it and didn't save it either (silly me!). but it has been a busy week. In our ward a yoga/pilates class got started this week. It's Tuesday and Thursday mornings and kids are welcome which is so nice! Then Tuesday night we had an Enrichment committee meeting. I got called as the co-leader on the Enrichment committee! What a change from nursery, lol. But we're going to have one of our big events in October. Our ward has the building the third thursday of every month so Nov was out because that is Thanksgiving and then in Dec. it's just too close to christmas for our liking. But we've got to have examples ready (we're going to do some holiday crafts) and some sign-up sheets ready by Sunday! Since the week after that is conference and then it's the sunday before the activity! So, busy busy busy! lol. It should be a lot of fun, but we've got one more meeting tomorrow between the other leader, the RS second counselor (Tiffany!) and me. It should be good but a lot of work in the coming weeks!

Well, I have lots to get done today (since the house was neglected this week!) I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: