Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wow...

So, yeah, I just got an e-mail about something on my bebo account. I had practically forgotten that I had a bebo account. It's been that long! It looks like I quit using it right after Charity was born. I remember back in the day. I did frequent it pretty often for about a year and a half though. Takes ya back. :) My last post on it had been about when Charity was born. And I had pictures posted from when I was pregnant with her. Really, it wasn't all that long ago but it feels like it. How quickly time flies. And how things change in such a short amount of time.

Oh, and I remembered something I was going to post about on Sunday :) It was in the getting to know you questionaire that was passed out. A couple of the questions were "What are some words to describe you?" and "Do you have any special talents and what are they?" So, I'll write mine here but I want to hear about yours as well! So, what type of words describe you and what are your special talents (cuz everyone has some!)

So some words to describe me are: forgetful, caring, energetic
Some special talents I have are: seeing the good in things and being optimistic

Ok, so what about you?

No comments: