Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Been a While

Written Oct 4.:

It's been a few weeks since my last update. I really need to get better!


So, I figured I would update and let everyone know that we had a good weekend overall. My parents came down to visit and watched Conference with us. Between Sessions on Saturday we went to the DI. Charity kept trying to run around. Well, at one point, a lady came up to me and told me that Charity had run into her (Uh oh, I'm thinking) but that she looked up at her and said excuse me and she was just so happy to see a girl with such good manners. lol.

Written Oct 7:

Well, we found out yesterday afternoon that when my nephew started feeling sick near the end of the weekend, it was the swine flu. So, he's out of school this week and feeling terrible and we all might have been exposed to it! Great. So, now we're just keeping an eye out for any sickness symptoms :( Dennis has to go to work but I'm keeping the kids and I at home, just in case, this week because I don't want us spreading it if we did catch it. The worst part, though, is that my friend had her baby this weekend and the baby's lung weren't developed so she had to be taken to Primary Children's and we watched her 2-year old little boy this weekend, so he may have been exposed to it as well! :( Great timing! or NOT! Well, here's hoping none of us get sick around here!!!

No comments: