Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween

Now, onto something NOT Droid related. I know, I know. I've been a little obsessed lately. My poor husband :)

So, I figured I'd write about Halloween and the upcoming Holidays! I love this time of year, when all the festivities are beginning to start and there is so much to look forward to during the Holidays! This will be my first Holiday season in a while that hasn't included me being pregnant, or a baby so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out!

So, for Halloween, we are all set to go! The girls have their costumes, D and I each have ours and Halloween is only a little over a week away!!! There's going to be a ward trunk-or-treat next Friday and then trick-or-treating on Saturday!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited for Charity, last year she was starting to get it, but this year, she's got it down. And since she understands, she is SO excited for Halloween. Everyday she asks me if it's time for trick-or-treating! lol, we all know she just wants the candy!

Then next month is Thanksgiving and who doesn't enjoy eating all of that food? :) Not only that, but getting ready for the Christmas season to start! I love the anticipation at the beginning of the holidays!

And then, (you know where this is going, right?) Christmas!!! I think Christmas is my absolutely FAVORITE holiday. And I'm really looking forward to it this year. I used to really like Christmas, but it just changes things when you've got kids to anticipate it with and to buy presents for and that's really what makes it so much better.

Oh yeah, and did I mention we made scarecrows this year? Their sitting on our front porch. :) We used the zebra grass we have and they turned out great! I'll try to get some pics to post! I told Charity they were a Mommy and Daddy scarecrows (since they're wearing our clothes) so she wanted to make a Charity scarecrow, I didn't want to go to that much work and told her we were only going to make the 2. So, she named them Charity and Alex. That works! lol.

No comments: