Saturday, October 17, 2009

Android and Java

So, for Dennis' senior project he's planning on writing an application for the android devices and I've been looking up stuff and trying to help him come up with a project idea. Well, I've decided I want to try my hand at programming and I'm going to try to write a program too :) The android apps are written in Java so I have started learning Java. I've actually wanted to learn it for quite a few years since it's so widely used but I've never taken the time to. So, this should be a fun learning experience!

In the meantime. Anyone have any ideas of some good apps to write for an android device? Neither of us have hit on a really good one, yet.

1 comment:

Randy and Sarah said...

alright, you are going to have to tell all of us folks taht are not up to the times what an android is and why it is so special, what are its features, what are you supposed to be able to do with them? Thanks
-Randy-