Monday, September 21, 2009

New Technology, Kindle

Sleek Design. Holds over 1,500 books. Long battery life. Choose from over 300,000 of the most popular books, magazines and newspapers. Free Wireless delivery in less than 60seconds. And Kindle can even read to you. Copied from Amazon.com
I found something new today, that I would love to have. And thought of how nice it would be for my husband as well! It's called a Kindle. Amazon has created this Wireless Reading Device. It looks so awesome! And if they had more textbooks then Dennis could use for his textbooks and have an easy, lightweight way to take his textbooks with him. I see the possibilities for this as being endless. They say they have over 350,000 titles currently available, as well as many magazines and different publications. This would be so cool!
"At Amazon, we've always been obsessed with having every book ever printed, and we know that even the best reading device would be useless without a massive selection of books. Today, the Kindle Store has more than 350,000 books available, plus top newspapers, magazines, and blogs. This is just the beginning. Our vision is to have every book ever printed, in any language, all available in under 60 seconds on Kindle. We won't stop until we get there. " (from Amazon)
How cool would that be!!! I want one! I want my kids to all have one (how convenient for school and general reading), I want Dennis to have one. Aw, it sounds so good.

1 comment:

Camey said...

I have wanted this FOREVER! Oprah had it on her show about a year ago. You can get the books and if you don't know a word--which always happens to me, you can look it up right there. Sigh..maybe one day!