Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sharpie Markers and Painting

So, I may not be posting this until the middle of September but it was done the beginning of August! So, here is what Charity did that has led us on a long "adventure" of painting! I've come to realize I really hate painting!





The Elephant on the Wall Another Wall



Counters A floor




Since I've been wanting to paint the Girl's room since we moved in, I insisted we do that room first because I knew we wouldn't do it in the end. Well, their room turned out so cute! So, here is their room!



The closet doors The end of the bed The beds

It turned out sooo cute! And now they have a girly room! Next onto the living room and the kitchen/dining room. We're almost done with the living room so those pictures will be coming soon!

No comments: