Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oregon Trip, Day 1

I picked Dennis up from work on our way to my parent's house. I had been up on Tuesday to go see Eclipse with Laura and Mom and had left the girls up there overnight on Wednesday so it was a nice quiet drive with just us. We decided to take advantage of some us time and stopped to have dinner in Logan. It was at Cafe Sabor and so yummy. I love that restaraunt! Then we stopped by Walmart and Best Buy to check out their MP3 collections. We've never owned an MP3 player but I discovered our library has available audio books and ebooks and I'd gotten the audio book of New Moon for our trip but we needed a way to play it! I wanted an ipod (gotta join the masses, right?) but we ended up going with a cheap MP3 player because really we didn't need anything special. I'm going to put some music on it so Dennis can take it to work with him. It was getting to be bedtime by the time we got to Mom and Dad's so we made sure we were ready to go for the next day and headed to bed.

No comments: