Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Second trip to the Dentist

So, today I went in to get my fillings taken care of. The procedure itself was pretty much painless this time. Our dentist is great at even giving you the numbing shots so you hardly feel those. He said because they are pretty deep fillings that the teeth could be sensitive to chewing, hot and cold for a few weeks up to a few months... Great, I'm pregnant, so here's betting it's closer to months but I hope not!



It wasn't until this evening that my teeth started to hurt a little bit! Hopefully that's not a sign of what's to come and that they heal relatively quickly. I mean, I'm going to have to deal with a root canal on the other side of my mouth in a few days! What if both sides are sensitive and it hurts to chew on either side for months!?! That would be bad! Well, everyone, wish me luck on the upcoming root canal! I've never had one before so I have no idea what to expect but Dennis and I are hoping to do our anniversary date the following day and hoping I'll be up to it!

No comments: