Friday, June 25, 2010

A Busy Busy Day Yesterday!

So, Laura and family came up early for the family vacation so they could help Dad out with the house some. Yesterday on their way through they wanted to get together for lunch so the kids could get a chance to see each other. Aurora and Spencer were both super excited to get to see Charity.

So, we drove into Salt Lake and met up with them at Chuck E Cheese. Gave her kids a much needed play break! And of course Charity and Danielle LOVE Chuck E Cheese so they got double the fun with cousins! My friend Tiffany went with me and her two kids. I didn't manage to take any pictures this time though. :(

Danielle threw a fit at the beginning while everyone was playing before the pizza got there, and then wanted to play as soon as the pizza arrived! Tiffany ended up offering to take her off my hands after a little while so I could go eat pizza. (Thanks Tiff!) But at that point Danielle decided she wanted to eat so I got a few moments of peace and got to sit down and eat! The kids had lots and lots of fun and we got to leave with a lot of suckers! (Seriously, it's the number one prize my kids pick and since they're the "cheapest" prize we can get them each atleast a few! lol) Charity had so much fun running around with Aurora too.

The problem with meeting up at Chuck E Cheese? It's great for the kids to play, but is terrible at adults getting to visit with each other, especially when we've all got small kids we have to chase around! So I didn't get to talk to Laura or Tiffany as much as I'd have liked!

Then I had to race home to go to my 24-week Prenatal Appointment. Yup, can you believe that I'm 24 weeks already! I've got 3 1/2 months or less to go! WOW, how the time flies! Everything looks good, which is always great to hear! But especially right before you're planning on travelling! lol. I was surprised, she was going to have me back in 2 weeks, but was going to be out of town that week so is having me come in 3 weeks. But I didn't think I was quite that far yet! I thought the every 2 weeks would start around 30-32 weeks or so. That's fine with me though. So, I got a doctor's appointment about a week before we leave for our trip, and I'll have another one the week after we get back! lol. Funny that I'm going out of town the same time as my OB!

And then, as if that wasn't enough for me to do in one day, right? there was a Relief Society Activity last night. It was a service project one and I have to admit I was really bad and just sat and visited instead of helping but I soooo needed the adult interaction away from the girls! It's been a long long week with Dennis working so late each night. Then I got to come home and go to bed early! Ok, so I actually just crashed early but that was needed to, lol. Except I'm still exhausted this morning so I might have to crash early tonight as well. Dennis had to work today and I still have lots of stuff to do to get ready for our trip! More on that later!

No comments: