Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Bedding

So, I can't believe I never posted this before now! But we ended up going with the Pink Teddy Bear bedding by JoJo Designs. We found a great deal on ebay and it was much cheaper than if we'd bought the material and sewed it! And with the chocolate brown and the pink I think it's going to look so cute in that room! Yay! It came in the mail on Monday I'm so excited! Except, it's way too early to put the crib up, lol. Hopefully after our trip we'll atleast get some wall hangings and the curtains up. I doubt there will be time before then to do any of that. Here's a picture of the bedding:




The set we got includes the bed skirt, sheet, bumpers, blanket, pillow, wall hanging/pocket thing, diaper stacker, and 2 valances. I'm considering get the 3 square wall hangings and the curtains but don't know yet since the cheapest I've found the wall hangins is $25 and the curtains for $45. Ouch... So, we'll see. But I LOVE it. It's even cuter than it looks in the picture!

No comments: