Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bedding Sets I Like!

So, the baby's room is painted a tan and a dark brown/chocolate color. So, I figured if it was a boy we'd add some blue and if it was a girl we'd add some pink. It helps that brown and pink are really in right now :) In addition to the colors, we've been given a lot of bear decoration stuff the last few years so that room also has bear stuff in it. So, her theme is bears with the main colors brown and pink :)

There are a LOT of cute bear bedding sets and pink and brown bedding sets but here are some of my favorites from what I've found!

Nursery To-Go Pretty in Pink

Classics Collection

Nursery To-Go Chocolate Delight Pink

Madison Avenue Baby Bedding

Jo Jo Designs Pink Teddy Bear Collection (probably my favorite!)

Pam Grace Creations, Baby Bear

Sugar Cookie Baby Crib Bedding Set

So, what ones do you like?

On a side note, anyone need a duck/animal bedding set? I've got the one that Mom made when I was pregnant with Charity and while I still LOVE it. It's not getting any use right now and who knows if we'd get the chance again or when. So, if someone is interested, let me know. Hmmmm, maybe I'd better check with Dennis first though :) lol.

2 comments:

Rupinder said...

Baby bedding is made using extra soft materials, such as 100% cotton percale, so that they are kind and caring to baby’s delicate skin.




baby girl bedding

Camey said...

I like the Sugar Cookie the best if you are wanting bears on it. Then the other one I like is Jo Jo Desings. If you don't care about bears I like Classics Collection. Also, I kind of think brown would clash too, but it is a good idea to go look. Just my opinion though. I also think sometimes sewing ends up being more money than just buying!