Friday, July 18, 2008

Things magically clean themselves

OK, I've gotta say the one really nice thing about FIL living here right now is that magically get clean. He's been really trying to help a lot around the house and so like the other day Charity ahd fun playing with her cereal and when I went to clean it up, it was already cleaned up! Then one of the counters needed cleaned off and when I went to clean it later in the day, it was clean! He's vacummed and swept and washed walls. He's just been a great help. I don't know what I'm going to do after he finds a job! He takes Charity outside a couple times a day (which she absolutely loves!) But I do have a complaint, he's too quiet walking around the house! Seriously, you never know where he is! lol.

Tonight we are planning on going to the drive in movies! I'm so excited about going. Hopefully they are good movies. I know that one of them should be Indiana Jones. We saw that in theaters and it was a good movie. Dennis' dad wants to see it too so that'll be nice that he'll get to.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun at the drive in! I'm jealous!

The Westover Family said...

I wish my house would clean it self!!!!! I am glad you are happy about FIL living there!!

Amy said...

I wanted to let you know I tagged you! Go check out my blog