Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Potty Training

Well, we are now on Day 5... It's going OK. She peed in the potty twice yesterday and she's already peed in the potty twice today so atleast we might be on the right track. I just am struggling cuz I think she could be doing a lot better and she's just not because she doesn't want to, but who knows.

So, I went and got my hair cut today. OK, not cut but trimmed. I had to specify cuz when I told Laura I was going to get my hair cut she freaked out "Really, how short are you getting it cut?" So, no not cut, just trimmed. LOL. It's been almost 2 1/2 years since the last time I had it trimmed and I figured it was time. Although, mini rant coming on... Is my hair so uncommonly long that hair people don't know how to deal with it or is it just so long it has no choice but to get tangled when they wash it. If you treat it right, seriously it doesn't end up a snarled mess but when they wash my hair it ends up so tangled it takes them 10 minutes just to comb through it. It's ridiculous, it really is.

Oh, do you like the new pictures of Danielle I posted? I took those for her 2 month pictures :) I think she's adorable :)

1 comment:

The Westover Family said...

I love them. She is so very cute!!!!
Sam