Sunday, July 27, 2008

A New Ward

So there was a special stake meeting today for redefining the ward boundaries in our stake because they were creating a new ward. And we got the cut! They took our side of the road from our ward to put in the new ward. I'm sort of sad about it because practically everyone I DO know in the ward is still in the old ward :( But I'm sure a lot of people will be feeling that way. They took parts from either 3 or 2 wards to create the new one. How exciting though to be there at the beginning of a brand new ward! All I can say now is PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN NURSERY (watch there's where I'm gonna end up, lol, but please no. Seriously I was just there for 2 years!) But still rather exciting. Dennis is sort of sad since he won't be in his calling anymore (he loved being the secretary in the Elder's Quorum. I had big plans for being in Achievement Days myself but since I never really got started with it (August was going to be my first month) it's not really that big of a deal to me. We'll see where it takes us.

No comments: