Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag you're it!

I have been tagged!! My friend Amy tagged me!

Ten years ago: I was in high school working on getting my driver's license. That was the summer I also met my friend Mysti.

Five things on today's to-do list:
1- skip church, actually it was go to church but we didn't get up in time :( It's hard adjusting to this 9 o'clock schedule! (it just changed for us in June)
2- play games (what can I say, I just got a Wii last month and yesterday I got a Wii Fit!)
3- cook dinner
4- give Charity and Danielle a bath
5- take a shower (why is it so hard for a mom of a newborn to find time for this!?! lol)

A snack I enjoy: Anything? lol, I am such a snacker! But right now I am totally in love with the mini chocolate charleston chews. yummy, oh and the little caramel rice cakes. double yummy.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: put most of it into savings/retirement so that when we are older we don't have to worry about how we're going to live! OK, but I'd also play a little too... 2 new cars, pay off the house and all our student loans, help out both of our parents financially

Places I have lived: In Idaho Preston and Pocatello, then Oregon, Washingtion and West Virginia and in Utah Logan, Lake Point and Tooele

Hmmm, I tag

Samberly
Laura
Angie
SarahAnne

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for playing, Sarah