Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Potty Training

So, Charity is potty training... We'll see how it goes! We started yesterday and she hasn't actually managed to make it to the potty yet... :( But she's really not liking peeing her panties and having to change them so we may be close to a breakthrough? Any advice? lol.

I thought she was ready a few months ago and started trying but at that time she refused to even touch the potty let alone sit on it so I gave up very quickly but the end of last week she started sitting on it (bribed of course!) We're trying to do Dr. Phil's one day training method with some rewards thrown in... We're on day 2 so we'll see how it goes. lol... Maybe I should have bought the book! It sounds like a good idea but maybe I just didn't fill her full of enough liquids yesterday! or got started too late... I don't know but during the day she only peed 2x and pooped 1x. Well, hopefully we're on the right track!

No comments: