Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Professional Potty Trainer?

Is there anywhere to hire one? lol... OK, now that I've actually got Charity to pee on the potty and have hope again I'm not needing one as much as when I came up with the idea yesterday. But yup, you heard me right she peed on the potty! I'm so proud of my little girl. We had her potty party for her and she loved it, she was so proud to be having a party. lol. Well, we'll see how it goes from here. I'm thinking it's a little too late to turn back now so hopefully I have a potty trained girl soon! Oh yeah, anyone need a box of diapers. I don't know what I was thinking in buying a new box this weekend when I knew I was planning on starting to potty train on Monday. Ah well, I can always take it back to the store.

1 comment:

Amy said...

GL!! I really, really need to get my Jake potty trained