Monday, July 14, 2008

Still around

So, it's been a week sine I posted! So far having Dennis' dad move in hasn't been too bad. But everyone is still adjusting so we'll see what it's like once he feels settled and he's been around for a while. Charity is loving having Grandpa around though. Anytime she wants to go outside, she runs up to him, outside grandpa. I know Dennis is worried about him, I had strict instructions not to leave him alone for too long today. But I talked about my friend Kim putting up her water slide today so he thought I was just going to disappear for hours and hours. Which i wouldn't. She did put up her water slide though. It was fun and Charity actually climbed up and went down the slide today! Yay! It's the first time she's been willing to do it but I think she really enjoyed it :) Atleast she smiled every time and kept doing it again! lol, although i think she might have had more fun climbing up it than sliding! Well, it's late I will try to add more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad things are going well. I've been wondering