Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Working on it....

So, jut a little update from us. Any time I get to spend sitting down in front of the computer tends to include a baby in my arms so it's just been difficult to post lately. I really need to find the time though so I can record those memories I want to remember since I use this as a journal of sorts. I even laid in bed awake for a little while thinking about it after Charity woke me (of course I couldn't post then because I was nursing a baby! lol

I wanted to include a cute thing that Charity said to me this morning, when she woke up at 6am! She asked to watch a movie and I told her no, to go back to sleep and she told me something like But I had a bright idea to wake up! I guess you can't argue with that logic!

We went to a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt last night and the girls had so much fun! I took some pictures that I'll have to post later. They had some special shiny eggs that if the kids found and turned in they got a prize. It was such a fun idea! Charity found one and Danielle found two! LOL, Charity started off picky at the egg hunt, she was halfway across the field and only had 2 eggs! She caught on though. Some of the eggs had rings in them, I think those were some of the girls favorites!

I'll try to post more later!

No comments: