Saturday, April 30, 2011

Post #16

A Picture of Someone Who Inspires You

I had a hard time thinking of someone who inspires you. I considered my Mom because she inspires everybody, but I just did a post of her. I considered my twin because with the struggles she's been through the last few years and the attitude and perspective she has now is inspiring, but I did one with her in it already as well. Same thing goes for Sam. So, who was there? I can't think of any celebrities or high profile figures that truly inspire me. I have some wonderful friends who are inspirations to me but then I settled on someone who as a boy changed the course of History. He truly wanted to know what was right and because of that he saw Heavenly Father, he was visited by Angels, he translated the writings on the Gold Plates to the Book of Mormon, and he established The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Without Joseph Smith I would have a completely different life than I do today, and it's truly inspiring the things he did, and went through while alive. He inspires me!

No comments: