Sunday, April 17, 2011

Post #4

A Picture of a Habit you wish you didn't have:

Is it terrible that I can't think of one? I could possibly say internet, laptop or tv. I do waste a bit too much time on them sometimes. Throw facebook in there, Dennis says I spend way too much time on it (but he considers any time I spend on the computer, including blogging as "facebooking") but while a bit more moderation would be better I don't wish I didn't. Ahh, I know. But I don't have a picture and I'm NOT taking one! The habit I wish I didn't have was not cleaning up after dinner! We tend to leave dishes and such on the table after dinner at night and then I have to clean it up the next morning! Though, we actually have started getting better about making sure dishes are taken to the sink after dinner. But there you go, my dirty little habit :)

No comments: