Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Charity and her naming things

So, Charity will come up with names for things and that's what they're called she thinks. Such as, Granola Bars, they are not granola bars around this house, they are Candy Bars. Now, I'm sure there have been people out there who have heard me when we're leaving the gym or going somewhere and getting into the van asking my kids if they want a candy bar and I'm sure they're thinking how NOT a good idea that is but little do they know it's not some unhealthy treat for them, lol.

Anyway, so today we had a play date at a friend's house and Charity tells me when we get home that she got a "hot spot." Ok, what is a hot spot? Well, she got a friction burn on her knee (I assume from the trampoline, but she can't remember). That's what her "hot spot" is! Quite an ingenious name I think!

I'll to try to remember to share more of the funny things my kids say and come up with because these are the things I know I'm gonna regret if I forget!

No comments: